G & F 77100 Cutshield Hybrid Cut Resistant Gloves with Silicone Heat Resist Block Coating, Cut Level 5, Food Grade
- Durability- Cutshield Hybrid Cut Resistant gloves are made of Dyneema, resistant to cut, being 4 times stronger than leather.
- Our cut resistant gloves meet standard EN388, level 5 cut resistance standard, protecting your hands from scrapes and cuts.
- Food Grade - Our butchers gloves meet food grade, they are absolutely safe for food.
- G & F Cutshield Hybrid Cut Resistant gloves are perfect for slicing, oyster shucking and cutting for kitchen users, pumpkin/wood carving, carpentry.
- High polyethene performance - makes these gloves for glass breathable, highly elastic, lightweight and comfortable.
Get superior protection against sharp blades.The protective gloves are designed to prevent cuts when working with sharp tools. It is important to have a protection glove to maintain safety in your work. Gloves for glass meet the standard EN388, a regulation for cut resistant gloves. It is so strong proven to be a Level 5 cut protection rating. The manufacturing process is geared towards guaranteeing cut resistance. We design these cut resistant gloves with utmost care for users' safety. Multipurpose in & out of kitchen For kitchen users, this is a perfect oyster shucking glove or even when you are slicing with mandolin and knives. Any other risky situation that needs Kevlar gloves like sharpening knives, doing yard chores, carving pumpkin and cleaning up a broken wine glass.